Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday bliss

Well, today we are just chillin' around here. It is nice to take breaks, especially when you have a kid on the move (make that 2). So we are going to join forces and bake some oatmeal cookies and then go to town to buy more milk (I have a daughter that drinks 1/2 gal each day). A coworker of Micah's and his wife are going to come over today and hang out, so by some miracle, I may make a friend! It has been a good week. I was depressed to learn though, that my trip to MO has to wait an extra week, due to the Presidential election. YOU ALL MUST VOTE!!! It is a very important election for Christians to take a good look at the ideals of these potential leaders of our country, what they stand for, and whether or not they uphold the same ideology that America is founded upon. Please, please, please, don't vote based on what you think you personally are going to get out of the deal, because the more freedom you trade in for free handouts, the less freedom we have. And our freedom to be a Christian may one day be tied in to that.
Well, I must go now and begin my day...yeah, at 11:00 I am just beginning. Hey, it's Saturday! I miss my family dearly. Love to you all! Happy Birthday to my loved ones this weekend!

1 comment:

Marylou said...

Hey there! I tried to comment on the movie, but alas the computer told me I could not post on the site because I am not a TEAM MEMBER....
HAve a nice day, enjoy your new friends company and I will ttyl.