Thursday, November 13, 2008

Great visit/other blog

Well, we had a wonderful visit. I was so glad that all of my sister-in-laws were able to come down no Monday (and some of my bros) because I was really glad to be able to see everyone, esp on the first trip back, encourages me to know that I can actually do this away thing. I was so glad to see all of my "babies" too, big and little. I can't believe how much Addie and Jude have grown. Nicolae and Nehemiah are pretty much the same as before. I returned home to due bills, and empty pantry and overflowing laundry baskets. That's ok. At least I know I am good for something! I would like all of my "sisters" to check out my other blog. My hopes for it is that we can all share stuff on there about our growth in the Lord, and hopefully be able to learn from each other and our experiences. Invite others to join too, if you think they would enjoy it or need it. nicoleandtheking.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Marylou said...

I am so glad you got home safely! I porayed all day for you. It was so nice to have you here! I loved the time with you
Micavati!

ellison mom of four said...

I was glad to get a chance to visit with you. Our home feels empty on Tuesday's without you here.